Re: [Orchid] New 5 inch knew concept saw problem

Charles Anderson Wednesday, May 11, 2011
========[ Invite a Friend -  ]========

Hi Guys,

    Got my (k)new toy yesterday.

    At first I thought I'd been stiffed, the box felt empty. The frame
    is so light.

    Tensioning the blade was a breeze, cutting did take a little getting
    used to as the weight was not in the frame, but it was a quick
    getting used to.

    I pushed the blade through a very rough blob of sterling silver,
    different thicknesses, with no wax or any other lubricant... no

    Used it for the rest of the day, I removed the tension from the
    blade and left it in the frame for next time :-)

    Well worth the money.

Regards Charles A.
P.S. For my purposes it's dandy, and if I ever need to do a lot of
piercing, I'll invest in the lever action model.