Re: [Orchid] [Looking4] Festival display tables

Jean Menden Saturday, May 07, 2011

    I bought 4 tables at Scheels. They are 4x2 and fold in half when you
    take them down. The legs raise to counter height. No risers needed.
    They were $40 each AND I asked the manager for a better price
    because I wanted to buy 4 of them He offered me a deal--buy 3 get one
    free! I thought that was just great.

    I like the size because no matter shape my spot is at a show I can
    configure the 4 tables nicely. They stack on top of each other and
    fit in the trunk.

Jean Menden
www.jmendensilver.com