Re: [Orchid] State of casted rings?

joy kruse Friday, May 06, 2011

    Thanks to everyone on my questions of cast rings. I went ahead and
    sized them all and did not worry about annealing them. We will see
    how they hold up to customer wear after they are sold over the
    summer. It will be interesting to see if I get any customers need
    their ring reshaped after wearing it a short while. Also did not
    realize how thin a layer tumbling affected. Thanks again :)

joy Web:
www.wildprairiesilver.com