[Looking4] Portable wood jewelry showcases

I am searching for on portable wood jewelry display
cases. I’m in the process up upgrading my booth and am looking for
sources. They need to be enclosed, lockable and easily portable by
me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Beth

http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ly

We have some of these and they are beautiful. I believe Mr. O’Brien
has passed and his son is building the cases now

Louise
kingfisherdesignsjewelry.com

Beth I bought a triple sided revolving glass display originally
through Jemco #SP147), weight 22 lbs. It’s not wood, but locks &
very professional I think for $72.95, $89.95 Jemco… it’s been a
couple of years ago… love them. Sharon Perdasofpy