Re: [Orchid] Identifying turquoise

jim jordan Thursday, May 05, 2011

    I agree with all the other posts about not being able to positively
    identify turquoise from a picture. I have a small stash of natural
    (untreated, undyed, unanythinged) Morenci, Az. turquoise and the
    difference between pieces is huge, both in color and matrix pattern
    even though they all come from the same area. That being said, if I
    had to guess at your piece, It looks a great deal like some Chinese
    Turquoise I have, both color and matrix pattern. My opinion only.

Jim