Re: [Orchid] Goldsmith is the state of mind, not a profession

Jeff Demand Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Peter,

    You are so right. I have spent more decades as a benchie than I care
    to admit. Add in another decade and lots of $$ for cad/cam. A neat
    bench tool at a high price and a more vertical learning curve than
    all the skills a good benchie needs. I use it (and my bench) but am
    probably stubborn as hell, obsessive and anal rentive as Jo H so
    well described good jewellers.

jeffD
Analog/Digital Modelling & Goldsmithing
http://www.gmavt.net/~jdemand