Re: [Orchid] State of casted rings?

M.Mersky Tuesday, May 03, 2011

    Ok, please allow me to interject.There is no such word as "casted".
    Many students misused it during my years of teaching. You can cast.
    Once it is cast, it's cast. You can say you're "casting" and that's
    it. Same with fishing, different context.You can cast a line, and
    it's called "casting" a line. Sorry, it drives me a bit nuts to see
    improper use of words.

Margie Mersky
mmwaxmodels.com