Re: [Orchid] Type IIa diamonds

Gerald Lewy Tuesday, May 03, 2011

    Remember way-y back in the early 80's when the Hunt brothers tried to
    corner the market on silver? everyone went totally berserk and sold
    all of their silver, its doing it again. if anyone reads "Kitco". it
    was announced a few days ago that there would be a market correction,
    guess what its doing it now. Silver dropped $7.00 in three days!

    Hold on to your silver and wear seat belts, there might be a dive
    going on...

Gerry!