========[ Invite a Friend - http://www.ganoksin.com/invite.htm ]========
> And frankly any copper salt is toxic so you might as well have the
> same concern for copper sulfate from traditional sulfuric or
> sodium bisulfate pickle. It is slightly more toxic than copper
> acetate LD50 350 mg/kg.
This is exactly the point. Any copper salt is toxic. The difference
is only the degree of toxicity. That brings different perspective on
advice of making jewellery out of copper, practice on copper and
brass, and etc...