Re: [Orchid] How useful is reticulation?

J L. Collier Sunday, May 01, 2011

Leonid,

>     I usually do not worry too much about things, but if we are
>     replacing pickle with ascorbic acid, how can we ignore verdigris.
>     A little bit of inconsistency here.

    You may have made a mistake. There is Ascorbic acid, Citric Acid and
    Acetic Acid which need to be considered in this reference. Based on
    my ancient chemistry knowledge, I am pretty certain that only the
    latter will produce verdigris when reacting with copper.

All the best,
J Collier Metalsmith
http://jlcollier.com