[Orchid] [Looking4] [UK] Large silver jewellery manutacturers

rhonda Sunday, May 01, 2011

Hi Jamie,

    Thank you for your tips. I found Benchpeg recently and it is such a
    great website. I am fine with London so hopefully I will have some
    luck finding a suitable company to work for. Good idea on joining up
    to LinkedIn. I will do that. I have seen the site before but never
    thought of joining up to it.

Thanks again for your help. Most appreciated!
Rhonda