Re: [Orchid] State of casted rings?

Charles Anderson Sunday, May 01, 2011

>     This is just what I needed to know. Seems I am always trying to
>     reinvent the wheel in my little studio. I will proceed as you have
>     instructed.

    Welcome to the club, I find I do this a lot myself, I also suspect
    that a lot of the people on this list do it as well (they are a smart
    bunch ;-) ).

    I made a set of cocky jaws recently, and found that the pliers I'd
    used as a base gave me a massive cramp in my hand.

    I've given up trying to make a set again, but have thoughts about
    making a purpose built clamp that does the same thing.

Regards Charles A.