[Tidbits] Before Electricity

As regards last week: Pussy Galore and the Camellia And now…

Before Electricity

One day a gentleman I know presented me with a gift. The
circumstances were a bit circuitous. We have a common interest in
that we both play ping pong every week and we discovered we are or
were both diamond setters. He was a high level craftsman and we
became friends. The gift he presented me was a drill.

Ah… but this was no ordinary drill. This was a hand pumped drill