[Welcome] New Members for February 2, 2011

Orchid Circulation: 10,500 members!

Please welcome our newest members…

Terri Segal
Reading, Pennsylvania. USA

Basic Craftsperson. Art School,painting, sculpture, Metals major. I’m
a massage therpist, holistic health counselor and healer. I love to
work with natural materials and put unusual things together.

Cindy Thomas Pankopf
Cindy Pankopf
Fullerton, CA. USA

I am a full time jewelry designer/teacher/writer. I am a Senior
Instructor with Art Clay World, as well as being a graduate of the
Rio Rewards PMC Certification. I also work in seed beads and placed
in the 2010 Bead Dreams Competition with my piece “Swirl”. My book
“Beadmaille: Jewelry with Bead Weaving and Metal Rings” came out in
the summer of 2010. My next book “The Absolute Beginners Guide to
Metal Clay” will be out in October of 2011.

Cissy Vanstone
Fort Lauderdale, Florida. USA

I started taking jewelry fabrication lessons in September, am
positively addicted to it, I work with copper and silver, and I’m
looking forward to graduating to gold. My instructor told me about
this web site, and I think it’s going to be very helpful.

Sarah West
Greenville, NC. USA

I graduated from North Bennet Street School from the Jewelry Making
and Repair Program. After some time working as a bench jeweler and
an independent studio artist, I decided to go back to school. I am,
currently finishing up my Bachelors of Fine Arts in Metal Design at
East Carolina University.

I enjoy combining traditional skills and materials with
non-traditional materials and found objects.

My work is about memories, dreams and events that combine within and
around us daily. These circumstances cause reactions that shift the
pattern of our lives and change our present course. The uncharted
territory of dreams influence us even as they are fading away. The
hint or shadow of a memory serves as a bridge to connect. Aspects of
the past resurface. I use lines in my work to draw the patterns of
events unfolding. The shadows created by the lines are the personal
history of memory and dreams.

Zoe Pook
Asquith, NSW. Australia

I am a jeweller based in Sydney, Australia. Trained in London and
just started my own business specializing in wedding and engagement.

Chris J Huebert
Tyagarah, NSW. Australia

Hi, my name is Chris, I have been making jewellery for the past 15
years, Mainly silver casting, model making and pewter casting. I
have just started my own tiny little part time jewellery making
business. I live in the northers rivers region of NSW, Australia.