[Estate Sale] [SoCal] Rocks & lapidary

One of my customers is the daughter of rock hounds who once worked at
Greigers, a local rock shop. She is having an estate sale this
weekend and I thought some of you in So California might be
interested. I also saw a kiln there but don’t know if they still have
it as I don’t see it listed below.

406 Stedman Pl, Monrovia,CA
Friday Nov 5, 10-1, Sat Nov 6, 9-3 and Sun Nov 7, 10- until sold

This is how their flyer describes what they have:

a ton of rocks, lapidary and jewelry making stuff: Highland Park
rock saw, Lortone wet grinder, Rock Rascal, hammers, vises, wax
molds, wax, 300 lbs of jewelry findings, cabochons, chains, most
priced at 1.00 each (these are in packages from 60’s & 70’s) rock
and gem specimens, and literally a ton of rocks:water agates, geodes
etc. Geiger counters, ultraviolet lights, lighted display cabinet
set up for rocks, and other equipment

Beverly Jones