Re: [Orchid] Flex shaft just stopped working

Teresa Perry Saturday, March 06, 2010

    I have not read the full thread here about the Flex shaft, but mine
    did this too once, it was the brushes inside that were worn. I
    purchased a "fix it" type service kit from Otto Frei, serviced the
    entire thing, and bing-bang-boom, all new and working again. Here is
    the link:

    http://www.ottofrei.com/store/product.php?productid=19426

Good Luck