Re: [Orchid] New to acetylene

Sam Schroeder Friday, February 05, 2010

    Jean, you said you had a torch fire in the shop the first year you
    had your shop - if the reason was anything that might help someone
    else, may I ask what caused it? (I know what you mean about
    embarassing fire calls - I was a fire fighter for the Forest Service
    in Espanola, NM - one day my supervisor says, "I wonder what THIS
    button does?" and pushed it. Apparently, THAT button was the manual
    fire alarm - every fire engine in town showed up to our office, to
    help the RED-faced firefighter shut off the alarm. Nice, huh?)

Blessings,
Susan "Sam" Kaffine
www.Sterlingbliss.com