[Orchid] Ph-Down for pickle solution

Jon Friday, January 08, 2010

    Hi. I'm completely new to Orchid and to working with silver. Will
    try to keep this message short.

    I want to use PH-Down for making pickle solution, as it is an
    economic way to do so, however I have been having difficulty finding
    some vital information regarding it. First: How much PH-Down is used?
    10% PH-Down to 90% water? 20%? Also, does the water need to be
    distilled? And what temperature is recommended? I have an older
    Westbend crock pot with adjustable heat which I will be using for the
    pickle. Is the teflon coating a problem?

Thanks
Jon