Re: [Orchid] Otto Frei's new Winox product

Kathi Thursday, July 09, 2009

    I bought a bottle of WinOx liquid solution off the shelf at the Otto
    Frei store in Oakland, CA (off Jack London Square). They may not have
    it as a mail order item due to haz mat shipping regulations, but I
    know other places ship it with a haz mat surcharge ($20 is common).
    You might try contacting Otto Frei.

Kathi Hennesey