[Orchid] Russian Filigree Powdered Solder

Victoria Lansford Monday, May 04, 2009

    At long last I'm pleased to announce that my Russian Filigree
    Powdered Solder is now available.

    This new solder is my same recipe for the ingots already ground into
    a powder. No more alloying ingots. No more filing the ingots into a
    powder! :-)

    ..75 troy oz $29.95

    To order, please visit
    http://www.victorialansford.com/rfsupplies.html