[Welcome] New Members for January 30, 2009

Please welcome our newest members!

Rebekah Syck
Brownsville, TX. USA

I recently started making wire-wrapped jewelry as a hobby (and maybe
a side business in the future). I’m hopiong to learn more from
everyone here!

Robert Conner
Conners Jewelry
Huntsville, TX. USA

I am a 71 year old man who worked for the U.S. Postal Service for
20+ years, approximately 11+ years as the Assistant Postmaster of
Huntsville, Texas. Around 1973 my Wife Gwen and I, became involved
in our childrens scout projects of jewelry making and lapidary.
Needless to say the projects got out of hand and developed into a
family operated home business, Conner’s Jewelry. We subsequently
opened a retail store in June of 1978. Our goal was to make original
design high quality jewelry at fair price. Under Gwen’s astute
management and guidance, we have, happily, achieved that goal. Much
of our business comes from referrals by happy customers, most of
whom developed into long-term friends.

Don P Barden
Herrrin, IL. USA

http://www.customwaxworks.com