[Looking4] Costume jewelry manufacturer

Hi all!

I’m working on a proposal for an ornament for an organization’s gift
shop. They like the design I’ve presented them with, but want price
point options before making their final decision. I know what I will
charge them to make it in sterling- but am totally clueless about
base metal pricing. Can anyone recommend a costume jewelry
manufacturer?

Rona Fisher

Dear Rona:

Try Ben-Amun company in NYC. 212-944-6480. Speak with Alvaro or
Regina. I don’t know if they will be able to work with you, but they
produce a very nice product.

Diane
Dikra Gem Inc.

You may want to visit mjsa.org they have a jewelry buyers guide that
you may find helpful.

S Guyot
http://www.guyotbrothers.com