Re: [Orchid] Bezel setting with no back

Jennifer Friedman Monday, August 04, 2008

Hi Nancy,

    those bezels are very nicely done. there are a few gaps in them that
    will take practice. to have an open backed bezel is really not as
    difficult as it sounds. Create your bezel you standard way. Then
    drill a hole in the back piece, mark the area you want cut out and
    saw it out. file it nicely and then set your stone, voila open back
    and open front.

jennifer friedman
http://www.jenniferfriedmanstudio.com