[Source] Fern-leaf pattern stamp

Hello,

I’m a novice searching for a single stamp in a fern-leaf pattern to
use on a copper cuff. So far, I’ve found sets that contain just one
stamp that would serve, among many that I might never use. I’d prefer
buying a single stamp to save money. Unfortunately, I don’t have
enough experience yet to make my own.

Any source

Thanks,
Lorraine

You can gain the experience necessary. Get “The Complete Modern
Blacksmith” by Alexander G. Weygers, Ten Speed Press, cost about
$20. It’s not all that difficult. Since you said you’re a novice this
will be a most valuable experience and the book is one you should
have in your library.

KPK

Try Rio Grande 1-800-545-6566
Thunderbird Supply 1-800-545-7968,
IJS 1-800-545-6540, they have web sites & fern type stamps

Sharon Perdasofpy

Try http://tinyurl.com/fern-stamp

look at the branch stamp about 1/2 way down the page.

Kathy Johnson
http://www.fgemz.com