[Source] Stablised turquoise rough

I am looking for stablised turquoise rough blue without matrix from
Arizona or else from USA. Prefer for regular supply. can some one
help to find out supplier

Thank
A.r.tahir

If what you want is reconstituted turquoise, check out the major
knifemaking supply houses. (Try Texas Knifemaker Supply and Jantz
Supply to start with.)

I wouldn’t know where to get rough turquoise, but most of the stuff
these days is being stabilized at the mine. Try lapidary supply
places?

Lindsay Legler
Dreaming Dragon Designs

A few possibilities are New Era Gems, Thunderbird Supply and
Colbaugh Processing. By the way does anyone know of a source to have
a small amount of turquoise stabilized?

Dave Owen

I am looking for stablised turquoise rough blue without matrix
from Arizona or else from USA. Prefer for regular supply. can some
one help to find out supplier

You might try calling the Sleeping Beauty Mine store in Globe, AZ.
Their number is 888-425-7698. http://www.sbturquoise.com

They brag about their product being “natural”, but I suspect they
sell a lot to companies which stabilize it, even if they don’t do it
themselves.

Al Balmer
Sun City, AZ