[Orchid] Platinum ore identification

Keith & Holly Scott Tuesday, July 01, 2008

    Can anyone tell me where I can send a small piece of ore for assay to
    tell the content of the material. It is believed to possibly be
    platinum. The small piece brought to me by my client was very
    laboriously chiseled away from a larger but compact piece weighing
    almost 7 lbs. This was found hidden in the behind the drywall of a
    wall in a very old house being remodeled. Any direction would be
    appreciated. I can email a pic if that would help.

Thanks.