Re: [Orchid] ACRE Vegas show feedback

frankenstein58 Thursday, May 15, 2008

    I think that i will do it again, did you get the survey about
    possibly moving the date to coincide with the jck show (possibly)
    that might be a good thing, I noticed that you said you weren't sure
    if you would be comming back, I can understand how you feel, if you
    didn't get much business untill the end of the show but you will
    have a year to come up with new designs and since you stuck it out at
    this crappier show you could probably twist some arms to get a better
    location. Many things to think about and some time to do it in but
    it will be here before we know it.

Good luck to you.....Frankenstein