Re: [Orchid] GraverMach is it worth it?

K. David Woolley Monday, March 03, 2008

    I've never used the system so bear that in mind, I have, however,
    used the Lindsay AirGraver=99 with foot pedal, but I must also add
    that the PalmControl=99 is the route I would take (or will take)
    should I invest in mechanical assist for engraving.

    http://www.handgravers.com/Features.htm

    Don Bell (Nova Scotia, Canada) uses it for engraving his Demascus
    Steel knives, but it's equally a dream at gypsy settings.

    The specs for the Silentaire Air Compressor look sexy.

    http://www.silentaire.com/silentaire/sil_air.asp

K. David Woolley
Fredericton, NB
Diversiform Metal Art & Jewellery