Finishing Lava beads

Does anyone have any idea how to put a soft shine on Lava Beads? I
bought some very large ones in Tucson, the price ‘was right’ but the
finish is one step short of ‘decent!’ . I have tried Renaissance
wax, but all that does is sink into the porosity of the bead! I hope
someone can help me!! thanks in advance!

Marion Stegner
www.marionstegner.com

Does anyone have any idea how to put a soft shine on Lava Beads?

I love the look of those beads too, and the price is indeed right!
I’ve run chains with these beads through the tumbler (stainless shot)
and they come out nice and smooth with the soft shine you’re looking
for.

zee