Re: [Orchid] Why Young People Care About Handmade Things

SusanThornton Saturday, February 09, 2008

Elaine

    I am the moderator on IndiePuplic for the jewelry forum. I was asked
    by the individual who set up the site to do that. I love the people
    I meet through the indie art scene. I have done the shows in Atlanta
    and it is really fun and I do make money and find the craziest things
    there. I am also a board member on the Nashville Craft Mafia. It is a
    blast. There is so much energy and things get done. The artists come
    from many diverse fields and network to get shows up and off the
    ground. Many get the work out using street teams like music groups
    have in the past to get people to their shows.

Susan
www.ThorntonStudioJewelry.com