[4Sale] Foredom Flex Shaft set

I have a new in box Foredom #2230 Jewelers Kit flex shaft set we are
looking to sell. This has the new SR reversible motor and a key chuck
hand piece & key, as well as foot pedal speed control, lazy susan
style tool caddy, and 54 pc. assortment of professional jewelers
accessories has been completely revamped and now includes many of our
newest items for metal working like Trizact bands, ScotchBrite EXL
wheels, Metal Master wheels and rods, CW wheels and Platinum Blue and
White compounds.

List price on this unit is $269.00. I am asking $220 plus shipping
and would prefer to only ship to USA addresses. Prefer payment by
PayPal but will also take a check (held to clear) or money order.

You can visit www.Fordom.com to get more details on the unit. If
interested contact me at @Tim_Goldstein1

Tim Goldstein
Denver, CO

I have a new in box Foredom #2230 Jewelers Kit flex shaft set we
are looking to sell.

For anyone interested, this is the exact same set I recently
purchased. It is a superb machine, super smooth and a pleasure to
use. Whoever buys this will be very happy indeed.

Helen
UK