Opportunities for Silver Designers

We were just at the MJSA Expo in New York and learned about this
wonderful network of jewelry designers. We are a new company looking
for designers who work with sterling silver, sterling silver and
semi-precious stones, plus sterling silver with natural stones. Our
company prides itself on quality handmade jewelry, not mass produced
products. We also need designers who can customize their pieces. For
example, offer various stone options for the customer to
personalize. Lokelani Designs, LLC is a home-based retail sales
business. We are growing by leaps and bounds, and are excited to
expand our collection. Please direct inquires to Julie or Kathy Rose
at: @Julie_Rose. We look forward to hearing from those
designers this applies to.

Thank you–
Julie & Kathy Rose
Lokelani Designs, LLC

Hi Julie and Kathy,

I am not sure if my southwest style fits in your concept. You might
take a look at Orchid’s gallery section under my name to see some of
the artwork I create.

Hope things go well for you.

Lee Epperson