Re: [Orchid] Back from the MJSA show in NYC...

Elaine Luther Sunday, March 19, 2006

>     cool samples to try (Rapido molding rubber from castaldo, stop-off
>     from Krohn) and found some new materials that I can't wait to
>     try...

    If anyone is looking for a faster curing silicone rubber, try the
    Quick Cure from Zero-D, it vulcanizes in 7 minutes per layer. Very
    nice, a real time saver.

    http://www.zerodproducts.com/page3.html

    Usual disclaimer, just a happy customer.

Elaine

Elaine Luther
Metalsmith, Certified PMC Instructor
http://www.CreativeTextureTools.com (TM)