Argentium Sterling tubing

Does anyone know if Argentium Sterling is being manufactured in
tubing yet? I need 8mm, I can have it made, but I don’t really need
50 oz.( the minimum) of one size right now, if it works as I hope I
should in the future though.

thanks,
Kate

Here’s a link to one source I was looking at a few days ago:
http://www.gsgold.com

I don’t know anything about company, but they seem to have a wide
variety of sizes and shapes available.

Hope this helps,
Ed

I don't know anything about company, but they seem to have a wide
variety of sizes and shapes available.

I use gsgold.com (Gallatin and Socha) all the time. They are
friendly, knowledgeable and great to work with. I highly recommend
this company.

Stacy Hosler, MSW, ACSW
Clinical Lead
IMPACT/Segue, Inc.