Re: [Orchid] Hallmark - PK initials

Wayne Werner Tuesday, February 07, 2006

    concerning your stamp. Bob Mitchell was the president of SNAG about
    15 years ago and he did a cd rom of hallmarks. it had the persons
    hallmark, a couple of pieces and their bio. that is one place to
    look, also there are books on silvermarks, antique stores use them
    often. finaly, if you are worried about someone else having your same
    mark. get a white piece of paper, draw it up with a fine line sharpie
    any size you want and send it to a stanp making place like micro
    stamp. they will shrink it down to what ever size you want, usually
    1-2mm, that way you have your own custom stamp...and it could look
    super cool too!

    my friend did his initials RH in a circle so it looks like a peace
    sign. I also have 4 or 5 custom stamps that have a design with my
    initials and a place within the design to stamp the karet of the
    gold.

good luck PK