[Orchid] Charles Lewton Brain's speech at the 10th Orchid Dinner

John Donivan Sunday, February 05, 2006

Dear Charles, Hanuman, & Orchid Members,

    Congratulations on the wonderful 10 years...Who new back then how far
    this would reach & continue to grow??? Charles, your address posted
    here for those of us who could not attend, is to say the
    least---great!!!!

    Back when my husband first found this site, we knew that the exchange
    of ideas & knowledge would be good...But we had no idea how useful &
    informative,as well as social, it would be..A
    million/billion/gazillion thanks--tante grazie!!!!!!!!!!!

    I still use many of the tricks that I've learned here and have
    offered a few that I/we know. The oxidation stripping solution for
    white gold (that was dicussed way back when) has saved my tush many
    times.. I know that I can speak for John too, this place is the first
    & last place we come to during our work day and even check alittle
    even during vacation breaks...We may be old dogs but this site helps
    us learn new tricks......

>From sunny Bay
Area-cheers!!
Jo-Ann Maggiora Donivan