[Orchid] Charles Lewton Brain's speech at the 10th Orchid Dinner

John Donivan Sunday, February 05, 2006
========[ Invite a Friend -  ]========

Dear Charles, Hanuman, & Orchid Members,

    Congratulations on the wonderful 10 years...Who new back then how far
    this would reach & continue to grow??? Charles, your address posted
    here for those of us who could not attend, is to say the

    Back when my husband first found this site, we knew that the exchange
    of ideas & knowledge would be good...But we had no idea how useful &
    informative,as well as social, it would be..A
    million/billion/gazillion thanks--tante grazie!!!!!!!!!!!

    I still use many of the tricks that I've learned here and have
    offered a few that I/we know. The oxidation stripping solution for
    white gold (that was dicussed way back when) has saved my tush many
    times.. I know that I can speak for John too, this place is the first
    & last place we come to during our work day and even check alittle
    even during vacation breaks...We may be old dogs but this site helps
    us learn new tricks......

>From sunny Bay
Jo-Ann Maggiora Donivan