[Orchid] Discoloration in 22 kt yellow Gold

Uma Maheswari Saturday, November 12, 2005

Dear All,

    At present, we are receiving frequent complaint from the customers
    that the metal is getting discoloured.

    This defects are happening frequently in 22 kt chains.

    It is turning brownish colour over a period of usuage.

    Can u all suggest reasons for the defects and ways to prevent the
    same.

Regds

Uma Maheswari.C
QUALITY ASSURANCE