Re: [Orchid] Cloud Dome lighting options

Sam Patania Thursday, September 08, 2005

    I love my Cloud Dome. I use horrible flourescent lighting which is in
    my studio and have my digital camera set to flourescent. I can shoot
    the picture, load it into my computer, Photoshop it and email all
    within 2 minutes. Speed is what I like and my photos are professional
    quality.

Sam Patania, Tucson
www.patanias.com