How to best benefit from Jewelers Expo?

I am going to the Jewelers Expo this month for the first time. Does
anyone have any suggestions on how to best benefit from this
experience? Must see, etc…?

LaVerne

Orchidians:

I’m attending the Bench Jewelers Conference in Atlanta, April 22-25.
Has anybody been to the previous? Any input? Feedback on how to best
benefit?

Thanx.
LaVerne

LaVerne,

I attended the conference in Chicago last year. One of the best
learning experiences I had was to just talk & share
tips & techniques & questions with the instructors & the other bench
jewelers. We’d stand around in the hallways & share info. or have
an impromtu “class”. Wear comfy shoes & bring a small notebook &
any tips or questions with you. Also bring a big stack of business
cards. I like to trade them with people I meet. I have kept in
touch with a few people I met & some have been lifesavers when I
needed info. or their special talents.

Hope to see you in Atlanta.
Cathy
Here in the Ozarks the red buds are at their peak & the dogwoods
have just started blooming. 'Tis a pleasure.

This is my 2nd year attending and showing . it was a wonderful time
and the exchange of is just excellent. I look forward to
seeing you

Andy " The Tool Guy" Kroungold
Tool Sales / Technical
Stuller Inc