Lee Faceting Machine manual and gears

I have been working with jade designing for the past ten years and
have recently purchased my own G2501 Lee Faceting Machine. It it a
fascinating useful device with an 80 tooth gear but I would like to
find a 96 tooth gear. More importantly, however, is that I do not
have the owner/operating manual for it and this would provide me a
lot more on how to use it. Do you know of anyone that has
this manual? I would gladly pay them to copy the pages and have it
sent to me totally at my expense.

Thank you for any help and advice that you can offer.