[Orchid] Lee Faceting Machine manual and gears

Al Sunday, February 27, 2005

    I have been working with jade designing for the past ten years and
    have recently purchased my own G2501 Lee Faceting Machine. It it a
    fascinating useful device with an 80 tooth gear but I would like to
    find a 96 tooth gear. More importantly, however, is that I do not
    have the owner/operating manual for it and this would provide me a
    lot more information on how to use it. Do you know of anyone that has
    this manual? I would gladly pay them to copy the pages and have it
    sent to me totally at my expense.

    Thank you for any help and advice that you can offer.