[Orchid] Orchid Shares!

Karen Christians Friday, January 21, 2005

All:

    Just a reminder that we have a new addition for the Tucson Orchid
    Dinner attendees. There will be space available to share your photo
    postcards of your work, brochures, catalogs, etc., with other
    Orchidians.

    Reminder:

    We are getting very close to the final date for registering for the
    dinner. I know you are all busy, but please help us help you. Many
    volunteers are working hard to put this event together for the
    benefit of all Orchidans.

    You can register at the door, but it will be $45.

    Deadline for registration is: FEBRUARY 2ND!!!!

http://www.ganoksin.com/shop/ccp51/cgi-bin/cp-
app.cgi?pg=prod&ref=tucson05

    We want to make this an amazing event for everybody!

    What to wear:
    Anything that makes you feel comfortable, but clean casual is fine.
    Remember to wear some of your fine jewelry creations.

    What to bring:
    Remember those photo postcards!  You might want to bring your
    favorite luck charm for when we announce the winner of the raffle.

    I look forward to seeing you all!

        The 9th Annual Tucson Orchid Dinner
        http://www.ganoksin.com/events/

        When:
        Saturday, February 5, 2005
        6:00pm Cocktails
        7:00pm Dinner

        Where:
        The Savoy Opera House
        6541 East Tanque Verde
        Tucson, AZ  85715

        Register today
        http://www.ganoksin.com/events/

Karen Christians
M E T A L W E R X
50 Guinan St.
Waltham, MA  02451
Ph. 781/891-3854 Fax 3857
http://www.metalwerx.com/
Jewelry/Metalarts School & Cooperative Studio