Re: [Orchid] Tsunami

E. Luther Wednesday, January 05, 2005

    It's never too late to send a note of condolence.  Most people get
    too little acknowledgement of their loss, not too much.

    Here is a helpful article called "Writing a Condolence Note:"

    http://www.americanhospice.org/griefzone/articles/condolence.htm

    I've found an alternative to the syrupy national brand sympathy
    cards.  They can be found at:

    http://www.americanhospice.org/griefzone/articles/comfortcards.htm

    In general, to everyone, don't worry so much about what to say, just
    say something, send flowers, take a meal.  The card or note really
    matters, send it.  Just show that you're there.  And keep it up,
    grief is a long process.

Elaine
Elaine Luther
Metalsmith, Certified PMC Instructor