Re: [Orchid] Music at my Booth

Roseann Hanson Tuesday, January 04, 2005

>         have you recruited a fourth member for our table at the
>     dinner? remember the one requirement: sense of humor! sense of
>     humor! sense of humor!

    We could raffle the seat as a fundraiser for Orchid. Surely all this
    humor is much needed in the world right now, and worth a tremendous
    premium!!

    But be forewarned all: last time I went out to dinner without the
    calming influence of my dear husband, it was with my Mom in Santa Fe
    (she's from whence the weirdness gene comes), and we set fire to the
    table at a very posh restaurant. Really. I think they have a poster
    of us at the maitre d's station now, because last time we went there,
    we were given a table near the door.  :-)