[Orchid] [Source] Rigid round, half round, square wax wire

Lunarcowgirl Sunday, October 03, 2004

Hi,

    I have a friend who is looking for rigid half round, round and square
    wire in different gagues to put into warm water to bend it a little to
    make ring shanks etc.

    He has tried the wax you get from Rio, Frei & Borel etc. And has not
    had any luck.. its all too bendable as he says.

    Does anyone know of any wax supplier that does not have wax that is
    soft? I think hes looking for the hardness of most sprue wires...

<edit>

    Wax suppliers on Ganoksin's Guide to Industry Web Sites
    http://www.ganoksin.com/resources/browse-wax-66-1.html

    Know of an yet unlisted Wax suppliers? Please add it now at:
    http://www.ganoksin.com/resources/add.php?cat=66

</edit>

Thanks for any help.
Jane