[Orchid] Forming acrylic

Katherine Palochak Thursday, March 18, 2004

    I'm hoping Orchid will have an answer to my dilemma. I got the
    bracelet holders from RGA, the ones that allow you to set the
    bracelet at various positions with insertion of a peg in several
    places. My problem is the acrylic band is too large for most of the
    standard sized cuff bracelets. I've cut the ends off a bit and that
    helped some, but what I really need to do is reshape the bracelet
    form a little better. Does anyone have any experience with this and
    can give me a few pointers? Thanks in advance, group.