Plater for 14k yellow?

Greetings: I really would like to find a recommended plater for 14k
yellow gold on sterling. I anyone knows of a company to recommend,
please email me the name and address. Many thanks, Lilyan Bachrach
@lilyan_bachrach

Try: G. Tanury Plating Company at 100 Railroad Ave Johnston RI 401
232 2330 They do really nice work.

Ron

Hi Lilyan, There is a very good one in Woburn, MA. They are called
P.J. Gill and perform mostly plating for religious work. However,
they love the occasional art pieces that come through.

http://www.patrickgillco.com/

Karen Christians
M E T A L W E R X
50 Guinan St.
Waltham, MA 02451
Ph: 781/891-3854
Fx: 781/891-3857
www.metalwerx.com
email: @Karen_Christians

Here is a list of platers that maybe helpful to you.
http://www.guyotbrothers.com/platers-list.htm

Steve Guyot
Guyot Brothers Co Inc
Decorative jewelry findings & ornamental stampings since 1904
http://guyotbrothers.com