Wholesale sources

Anyone have good any good wholesale sources they’d be willing to
share for:

A) Baby earrings and/or “screw back” earring studs, in both silver
and gold.

B) Plain hoops and CZ studs in both silver and gold may be boring,
but they sell sell sell every single day and the markup is great, so
I LOVE hoops and studs! I’ve got good sources for silver hoops and CZ
studs, but not-so-great sources for plain gold hoops, gold CZ hoops,
or gold BASKET SET CZ studs.

C) Well made silver rings, both plain wedding band-style rings, and
rings with designs on them (Celtic, tribal, tattoo, animals,
butterflies, puzzle rings, etc.)

D) Larimar jewelry. I know of a couple of wholesalers who sell
larimar, but I’m not too excited by their prices or quality.

E) Amber set in sterling silver. I sell a lot of amber, and have
some good sources, but I’m always looking for more.

Doug

Doug, try Silver City at 444 S. Hill St., L.A. 90013 213-689-1488 or
800-869-0745. or haim@silvercity.com

They have a BIG catalog of silver stuff. They charge $10 for the
catalog, but it’s worth having. David Barzilay, Lord of the Rings

standard disclaimer: no connection, just a satisfied customer (and
friend.)

Dear David: Do you know if this source carries fine silver wire
(99.9)? I had to return Rio’s as it pitted & developed firescale
when fired between dichroic glass.

I have a wholesale show in April & need about 6 oz. Input would be
appreciated. My Arizona source seems to be unavailable at present.

Regards,
Audie Beller of Audie’s Images-

Hi Audie,

Do you know if this source carries fine silver wire (99.9)?  I had
to return Rio's as it pitted & developed firescale when fired
between dichroic glass.

I don’t know what Dave you’re asking or what ‘this source’ is, but 2
sources I know of that carry fine (99.99) silver aRe: Hauser &
Miller in St. Louis (hauserandmiller.com) & Hoover & Strong in
Richmond VA (hooverandstrong.com).

Dave

I have purchased fine silver from Hauser & Miller in St. Louis.
Very well satisfied. They have an 800 number.

RW