Re: [Orchid] Clip-on Earring sources

songofthephoenix Sunday, February 15, 2004

Hi Doug.

    I began making clip on's as an option for some of my production
    findings and have since had several calls for clip on earrings in
    custom / one off designs.

    If you make earrings with a base large enough for the placement of
    an Omega clip or standard clip and hinge, it really isn't difficult
    to make clip on earrings from your own designs.

    Just "map" the territory needed for the clip placement and choose
    designs that will accommodate them.  Check for center of gravity and
    angle the earring should be worn before soldering the hinge in
    place.

HTH
Pam Chott
Song of the Phoenix