Re: [Orchid] Tucson '04 Orchid Dinner

Sam Patania Tuesday, January 06, 2004
========[ Invite a Friend -  ]========

    Dear Orchid, It is X-Mas eve, I have survived. I just got a call
    from Lee Marshall of Bonney Doone fame and he is donating a 20 ton,
    tall frame press to Orchid which we will raffle off during the
    dinner in February here in Tucson. Bonney Doone along with Rio
    Grande, Otto Frei, MetalWerx, Indian Jewelers Supply and all the
    volunteers and those who post  from the Orchid readership are what
    make this forum the most important of it's kind. Thank you Orchid,

    To Register - Go to the Ganoksin/Orchid site to make online
    reservations (all you need is your credit card)

    Or send a check made out to Patania's Orchid and mail to us here at

		3000 East
		Broadway Blvd,
		Tucson AZ 85716.

    This year should be a blast.  !!

		The El Parador Restaurant
		2744 East Broadway
		Tucson, Arizona 85716
		Tel: (520) 881-2808

		February 6, 2004
		6:00 pm Cocktails
		7:00 pm Dinner

    Thanks for making my job for Orchid easier.

Sam Patania, Tucson