[Orchid] Bonsai shears

Karen Seymour-Ells Tuesday, January 06, 2004

    Desperate for a christmas gift, my husband immediately ordered me a
    pair of the bonsai shears spoken of on Orchid. As they only offer 2nd
    day shipping at $6 + they even arrived in time.

    I can cut very short (maybe 1/2") curves with the shears in 18 ga.
    copper. Maybe I'm not strong enough to cut more, but these won't be
    the answer to my quest. I think if you are cutting silver or copper
    that is 20 ga. or thinner they would be more appropriate. A handy
    tool for the jeweler, but probably not for someone wanting to make
    long smooth curves in sheet copper.

Karen